Thanksgiving is almost here and the holiday’s are in full swing. Searching for delicious seasonal recipes can be overwhelming, but we found this recipe on AllRecipes.com and it looks delicious! Get in the spirit of the season!
Recipe: Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sweet potatoes in a 10×6 inch shallow baking dish and pour orange juice over.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt; mix together and cut in margarine. Sprinkle over sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with marshmallows and broil until browned.