Get Gorgeous Hair – From Your Kitchen!
If you think you have to spend a fortune to get your hair looking like the celebrities, you’re so wrong. Home remedies are as easy as stepping into your kitchen and opening the fridge. These astonishing must-tries will give you the hair you’ve always dreamed of without even leaving the house!
Get beach-like waves:
(DIY wave spray with sea salt)
- Pour 1 ½ cups of hot water into bowl
- Add 2 Tbs. sea salt, 1 tsp. coconut oil, and 1 tsp. hair gel
- Mix then cool
- Pour into your spray bottle. Shake before wetting damp or dry hair
- Scrunch and air dry or blow dry
- Reap the benefits of looking like you just left the beach!
Make your hair stronger:
(With yogurt and only 2 other ingredients)
- Mix 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2 Tbs. olive oil, and 3 drops vitamin E oil
- Paint treatment through hair with hair brush or makeup brush
- Wait 15-20 minutes
Want more volume?
(Make your own shampoo!)
- Mix 1 tsp. baking soda with a dollop of own shampoo
- Lather into wet hair and rinse and condition as usual
- Get big hair as simple as that!