Japanese Food Secrets For Beautiful Skin
Today’s New York Madison Avenue marketing push is all about natural skin care products for beautiful skin. Do you know the Japanese secret to beautiful skin?
What Are The Secrets To Beautiful Skin?
- The leading Japanese food secret to beautiful skin starts by staying extremely hydrated. It has been reported they drink 8-12 cups of green tea daily and significant quantities of spring or mineral water.
- Western cultures recently recognize hydration as critical to the facial beauty we all desire. Unfortunately, many of the products on the market are loaded with sugar and other sweeteners. Japanese women have unequaled beauty as they age in their skin tone as a result of hydrating properly with simple mineral water and green tea.
- European spas, on the other hand, have as a leading food secret to beautiful skin fasting at least monthly, but preferably weekly (if you have health problems consult a medical professional; but the absence of food is itself a food secret to beautiful skin). Fasting may further aide other health problems such as overweight, acne, menopause symptoms relief, and glucose levels.
- A secret to beautiful skin from many non-western cultures, is to totally avoid fried foods. Skin that has lasting beauty and ageless beauty just cannot be maintained on a diet of fatty, greasy, fried foods.
- The Japanese secret to beautiful skin is largely driven by eating fresh, organic foods. Stay away from packaged/processed/manufactured foods, refined sugars, and white flour, eat small quantities of meat, do eat mostly fish, and consume dairy in moderation except organic yogurts with active cultures, which should be consumed once daily.
- The most significant Japanese secret to for beautiful skin is in their consumption of raw fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts. It has also been said using sesame oil for cooking, and even the consumption of one tablespoon per day directly, has mystical properties, which are the secrets to the facial skin beauty Japanese women enjoy as they age.
- It goes without saying that eating fast food, and certainly on any regular basis, could be the most unhealthy food consumption habit practiced by western cultures.
In summary, a secret to beautiful skin for the Japanese starts with staying extremely hydrated by consuming green tea and mineral waters. Totally avoid fast and fried foods, processed and manufactured foods at all costs. Menopause symptoms relief and skin that has natural and lasting beauty are clear side benefits of Japanese food secrets for beautiful skin.