Facial Skin Care Will Make You Look Years Younger!
They say beauty is only skin deep. Healthy skin care is where it all begins and beauty doesn’t have to fade with age. Beautiful skin is still available to all ages of women. Facial skin care is affected as we grow older, our body slows down on the production of collagen which, together with elastin, supports the skin and gives it its youthful natural beauty and tone.
Three things you can do to give nature support, aid collagen production, and firm up your facial tone.
- Vitamin C, together with vitamin E, helps with natural collagen production. As the body produces its new collagen in the first two hours of sleep it makes sense to take supplements of vitamins C & E an hour before going to bed. High doses of Vitamin C are needed; research has shown that 2000 mg taken in two doses of 1000 mg, once in the morning and again an hour before bedtime may produce the best results.
- Professional skin care products, especially those using all natural ingredients, are very helpful. Be careful to use only those skin care moisturizer creams and wrinkle creams that do not include oil or oil-related byproducts.
- Facial exercises can help natural beauty for all women. All the facial muscles determine the expression of the features. Chewing exercises the face.
Three things you can change to support healthy skin care
- Your face will get older long before your body. The muscles in your face react negatively to stress, emotion, and tension. It's easy to get into the habit of grimacing, frowning and raising eyebrows and this leads to wrinkles and fine lines that become more defined each year.
- Cigarette smoking is also another habit that should be discontinued; if not you will develop unwanted wrinkles and fine lines around your mouth.
- If you want to smooth out your frown lines, visibly tighten up your wrinkly neck and lose your saggy cheeks simple facial exercises are the answer.
Women seeking good facial skin care should take vitamins C and E for natural collagen production, drink plenty of water to help keep skin taut and supple and practice facial exercises to maintain youthful contours and natural beauty as well as use professional skin care products.