Beauty Tips to Prevent Wrinkles
Fine lines and wrinkles are the biggest signs of aging skin; however, the age that you actually develop these depends on a number of aspects. Some people could start to suffer wrinkles in their 40’s, whereas others won’t be affected by them until they are in their 50’s.
Cause of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
There are a number of factors that tend to influence when you start to develop fine lines and wrinkles but what actually causes you to get them in the first place? Wrinkles generally develop when the collagen underneath our skin is not sufficient anymore. What this means is that it has lowered in number meaning it doesn’t work as well as before. Aspects such as your lifestyle tend to have a big impact on this so what can you do to prevent fine lines and wrinkles from developing?
Prevention of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Facial Cleansing – The way in which you wash your face can have an impact on fine lines and wrinkles. This is because when you wash your face you shouldn’t scrub too energetically; harsh or hard movements can stretch and pull at your skin meaning it loses its firmness. The same can be said when it comes to the way in which you dry your face. You need to ensure that you pat it dry as opposed to rubbing it.
- Makeup Application – It’s hard to believe that the way in which you wash your face can have such an impact on the development of fine lines and wrinkles but in the same manner the way in which you apply your make-up can also affect your skin. You should always apply it using brushes, never use your fingers! A brush provides a light touch whereas fingers tug and cause stress to your skin, when you use your finger you are placing a lot more pressure onto your skin, even if it doesn’t feel like it to you.
- Makeup Removal – Then when it comes to removing your make-up, an important beauty tip is to ensure that all of your make-up is taken off, as this is very important when it comes to preventing wrinkles. One way to ensure this is to cleanse your face on a regular basis; you should cleanse tone and moisturize. This is especially true if you apply makeup on a regular basis. If you cleanse tone and moisturize on a daily basis, then chances are you would find you prevent wrinkles setting in but to truly achieve this you should combine this regime with aspects such as exercise. It doesn’t matter how you get your exercise whether you walk, jog, swim or cycle etc, just as long as you do 30 minutes a day.
- Exercising – The main source of nourishment for your skin is provided to you by your bloodstream; by exercising for 30 minutes a day you are keeping your body moving, which means you are keeping your blood pumping so you will continually be supplying your skin with nourishment. However, when you are exercising remember to keep your body hydrated through drinking plenty of water.
- Water – When your body becomes dehydrated so does your skin. Water basically means hydration, which in turn means more supple skin. You should aim to drink around eight glasses of water a day to maintain health, however, by doing this you are also flushing your system out meaning you will be getting rid of toxins and also doing that little bit extra when it comes to eliminating wrinkles.
The Most Important Tip Is:
- Daily Regimen – The ways in which you can prevent the onset of fine lines and wrinkles is simple changes to your daily skin care regimen through gradual changes to the way in which you live your life!
Basically, the more you look after yourself, whether it is through lifestyle changes such as exercise or changes to the moisturizer you use, the more chance you are giving yourself of preventing fine lines and wrinkles from setting in, so keep these points in mind!