Create Your Delicious Life with 20 Questions
While you are digging out your best recipes for your holiday meals take time out to create your own unique recipe for your delicious life in 2011. It’s about that time to begin setting New Year’s Resolutions. I quit making resolutions about four years ago and instead every New Year my goal is to become better than I was the previous year. One of the best ways to create your delicious life recipe is to seek answers to relevant, critical and enlightening questions. Once you have the answers then you must take responsibility and take action to create your desired life. Remember it’s your life and there is no right or wrong answers only the answers that authentically come from your heart, so be honest with yourself as you seek them.
20 Questions to ask yourself as you begin to create your delicious life…
- Who am I at my core?
- What do I value most?
- What are my biggest fears?
- Why do I exist and what is my soul calling me to be and do?
- How can I show more gratitude in my life?
- How can I give back to the world?
- What am I passionate about?
- Who is creating stress in my life or controlling my life?
- Do I wake up excited about the day or dread getting out of bed?
- What makes me feel alive inside?
- Am I living in faith or surviving in fear?
- What are the 100 things I want to do before I die? (bucket list)
- Am I living in the moment or stuck in the past?
- How can I love myself more?
- What legacy do I want to create?
- What is the vision for my life?
- Have I determined the people who are in my life for a reason, a season and a life time?
- How can I speak my authentic truth every day?
- How do I want be and show up in the world?
- Am I working a job or loving my career?
The most important questions you can ask yourself today are 1). If I were to die today have I lived the life of my dreams? 2). Why am I not living my dream? 3). What is holding me back? 4) What would be the worst thing that could happen if I started living my dream? Manifesting the life you desire takes a vision, belief, and daily intentional actions. It’s your life, dream it, envision it, create it, live it and love it!
Catrice M. Jackson, M.S., LMHP, LPC
America’s Delicious Life Expert™& Empowerment Speaker
To hire Catrice as your delicious life coach visit her website at www.catriceology.com