How To Have Beautiful Eye Makeup!
Have you ever wondered if there was a way that your eyes could look as gorgeous as the celebrity beauty stars? Well, I have. I knew that there must be some kind of guideline somewhere. I did some research, talked to some beauty experts and finally found exactly what I was looking for – Tips For Eye Makeup. Here it is!
Step 1 – Eyeliner
Eye liner is truly the key to the basics of beautiful eye makeup.
- Eyes That Angle Upward – Flaunt it by turning the line up at the outer corner! Try a deep-colored gel liner.
- Eyes That Angle Downward – Their shape is gorgeous, but they can appear smaller, especially when you smile. To make them look wider, try smudging eyeliner at the outer corners with a cotton swab. Use a deep-colored kohl liner.
- Eyes That Are On An Even Plane – You can play with different methods! Use a deep pencil liner and dot it within your lash lines for a natural, pretty look, or use either of the other techniques for more drama!
Step 2 – Skin Tone
Next, the expert we talked to on how to have beautiful eye makeup says your best eye shadow are the tips for eye makeup that set you apart.
- Fair Skin – Apply a sheer lavender from the lash line to the brow bone. It’ll give your skin a hint of brightness while flattering the coolness of your skin. Then dab pearly pink shadow on the brow bone and the inner corner.
- Medium Skin – Sweep a shimmery ginger shadow over the lid and blend into the crease to play-up the golden hues in your skin. Then highlight your brow bone and inner corners with a shimmery golden shadow.
- Dark Skin – Apply a deep cocoa shadow from your lash line to your crease. This earth tone gives darker skin rich, pretty shading without leaving an ashy gray cast. For a brightening effect, highlight with a shimmery boysenberry shadow on the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.
Step 3 – Mascara
Your perfect mascara is perhaps the most difficult but important to add a perfect touch to beautiful eye makeup.
- Thin Lashes – Look for a volumizing mascara that has a brush with close-set bristles. The dense brush will give your lashes lots of volume, and so will the richer formula of a volumizing mascara.
- Thick Lashes – Try using either a thinner lash tint that won’t overpower your lashes, or a natural-looking mascara with short silicone bristles that’ll define your lashes without clumping.
- Lashes That Won’t Hold A Curl – Sweep on a waterproof mascara. The polymers in these formulations help hold a curl – and they’re smudge-proof.
Step 4 – Eyebrows
And, finally, tips for eye makeup that finish the look are about your eyebrows. Here are a few suggestions to complete a beautiful eye makeup regimen.
- Close-Set Eyes – Have the inside of your brow start right above the tear duct. This opens up the area around your eyes. Then make a slightly higher arch at the brow bone.
- Wide-Set Eyes – The inside of your brow should start closer to the bridge of your nose, giving wide-set eyes more balance. Then create a shallow arch right at the brow bone.
- Fill ‘em In – What makes brows look pretty and polished? Fullness from either a brow powder or brow pencil. With either one, make light, short motions to create hairlike lines.
Beautiful eye makeup starts with one of our best features as women – our eyes! Tips for eye makeup include eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and eyebrows. Stick with the tips above and you will get positive comments you can’t believe.