The 5 Must-Have Shoes The Celebrities Are Wearing!
Although styles are constantly changing, and you are always trying to keep up with the latest trends, there are 5 types of shoes that will forever be classic and will help get you through all of the seasons too.
Celebrities like Eva Longoria keep up with the ever-changing styles of Hollywood with the help of these shoes. So, regardless of what’s “hot” right now, as long as you have this footwear in stock, you’ll always be able to create a smokin’ ensemble!
- Platform Sandals- High heel sandals with a platform heel are fun and flirty but comfortable too! The ever-so-famous Eva Longoria likes to sport these adorable shoes with a flowy sundress or shorts.
- Pumps- Beautiful Cameron Diaz often rocks a pair of beautifully nude pumps, which literally go with everything, especially in a natural color. These hot heels also elongate your legs and are necessary to always have on hand.
- Strappy Sandals- To add a boho-chic look to your outfit, dress up your feet in sandals with straps like TV personality Vanessa Hudgens. This choice allows comfort and cuteness- all in one!
- Ballet Flats- Flats are simple and effortlessly cool. Any type of foot can wear these shoes and walk for miles! Kate Moss dresses them up with a pair of crops and a shrunken blazer, but flats can also work with a more casual ruffled skirt and tee.
- Rain Boots- These boots have gone from functional to adorable (and still functional!) over the last few years. These are a must have for cooler weather and, obviously, rainy days. Wear them with dress, skinny jeans, or leggings, like singer Leona Lewis does.