Celebrity Workouts ֠Straight From Their Trainers!
Gunnar’s best workout tips include:
- Instead of jumping rope for ten minutes, do it for 100 jumps. If you measure accomplishment by time, there’s no incentive to go harder; by picking a number of miles or reps, going hard means you get it over with faster.
- Make time for a little fitness on a daily basis. Doing a little bit all the time is so much better than doing a lot once in a while.
Cameron Diaz / Christina Applegate / Lucy Liu – have all been trained by Teddy Bass.
He says, “Cameron Diaz wanted to do a lot of her own stunts for “Knights and own.”
Teddy’s best workout tips include:
- Change your intensity. You can’t keep doing the same Spinning class or 20-minute jog and expect a different result. If you’re running, that means increasing your speed or your distance. For weights, lighten them and do more reps, or increase the weight and do fewer.
- Indulge – a little. I don’t like banning a food completely, because then you’ll crave it the most.
- Work out in the morning. You’ll boost your metabolism for the day.
Lady Gaga / Jennifer Hudson / Megan Fox / Katy Perry – have all been trained by Harley Pasternak
He says, “One of my greatest successes is Lady Gaga. Think about the outfits she wears to the airport or out to dinner: She needs to look good all the time – not just for one upcoming video. When she came to me, she had no structured nutrition or exercise plan. Since her body takes a beating on tour from all the dancing, we did a lot of low-impact cardio: stationary bike, walking, and elliptical. We also did calisthenics that focus on body sculpting. I worked with her tour organizers so that everywhere she went, there would be fat-free Greek yogurt, sliced turkey, cut vegetables, and whole-grain Click here for more celebrity workouts and beauty tips!