Top 10 DIY Blends For A Beautiful You!
Let’s get creative in the kitchen ladies- Here’s the good news though, we’re not cooking this time! We’re whipping up something heavenly, for a healthier, prettier you.
- For super rad, surf-style hair- spray in a mixture of water and salt to really bring that ocean look to life.
- Relax after a long day at work in a bath. That’s already relaxing enough now add rosewater and coconut milk to the mix and slowly drift away to dreamland.
- Skip the gym and tone your skin by simply drinking more H20 and green tea. They both do wonders for your skin and muscles.
- Treat that dry scalp of yours in the winter with a mix of safflower oil and sunflower oil. Massage it in, your scalp will thank you and you’ll feel great that you don’t have to itch or worry about dandruff anymore!
- Scrub your lips in the winter too and avoid those red, dry cracks, ouch! Treat lips with petroleum jelly with a little added unrefined sugar to create the scrub affect.
- Highlight your hair without the use of harsh products- sweep hair lightener through your hair with hands, just stir lemon juice and chamomile tea together and reap the benefits of softly, sun-kissed locks.
- Prewash your hair with heated olive oil for a simply sleep look and an irresistibly soft-to-the-touch feel. Once complete, wash, condition, and rinse like normal.
- Exfoliate your dry skin with brown sugar and milk instead of harsh products and scrubs.
- If your face is giving you a hard time with sensitive dryness and red patches, skip the store-bought chemicals and go straight for the kitchen cabinet. Lather yogurt and honey onto your face and rub in. Easy as that!
- For an intense moisturizing scrub for your hands and feet- mix essential oils (cinnamon, almond, allspice, and sandalwood) with Epsom salt and layer on to let sit or rub it in and wipe off the excess.