A New Year, A New You
Coming into a New Year, it’s time to explore the face of the season with the 2013 hottest makeup trends. Mix up your makeup routine and try incorporating a few of these tips from our expert contributors to refresh your look.
Learn how to keep your skin healthy and hydrated with a smooth finish. We hear it’s all about eyes this year, so make them pop using the following makeup advice!
Beauty Tips for a New You in the New Year
We are all looking to appear at our most radiant at this time of year. The key to achieving this look is:
- Drink your quota of water! Hydrated skin has an amazing glow to it.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! During the party season, exfoliate two times per week with a suitable product for your skin. Follow this with a mask to suit you; re-hydrating, cleansing, you decide. Do this twice a week at home, or how ever often suits your skin.
- Double Cleanse. The first cleanse will remove dirt and makeup, the second will clean your skin! This is so important for a great complexion.
- When it comes to base/foundation, use a product which will give your skin a glow and radiance with light reflecting particles. The skin has a natural sheen and this should be replicated. Use your base in moderation. Apply lightly for natural radiance.
- Use a great non-drying concealer where you need to cover up.
- Apply a great highlighting product, on any part of the fact you wish to catch the light, cheek and brow bones and jawline.
- Don’t be afraid of false lashes! Purchase the right kit, and these are a girls best friend. Single/fan and small cluster lashes applied in a subtle manner, can completely transform you. It does not have to look like a drag artist, just you, but much enhanced!!!!
About the Author: Marianne Bryne is a Make-Up Artist at Busting Diva