No one enjoys aging, and doing it gracefully is difficult, but there are plenty of suggestions or tips on ways that involve no needles or scalpels to keeping your face young and vigorous. Here are six different masks that you can use to avoid adding a few more years.
Top 6 Timeless DIY Masks For Anti-Aging
Get ready to quickly get rid of those dark circles, unwanted lines, wrinkles, hay on your head as you whip up the ingredients in your kitchen.
- Brushing Away Acne Scars: So, you are finally over with those bugging days when you sported acne. Thankfully. But, the scars are left behind as bad memories. It’s quite simple to shun away these uninvited guests from your face. QUICK DIY: Make a paste of brewer’s yeast and lemon juice. Apply it on your scars and place a bandage over it for 10 minutes. The lemon juice works to dry the scar and the yeast fights the accumulated bacteria. Remove the bandage very gently because you don’t want to end up with another scar.
- Anti-Wrinkle Of Youthfulness: Avocados are not only high in potassium, but also work wonders on the exterior of your skin. QUICK DIY: Cut ¼ of an avocado and put it into a blender. Add around 3 tablespoons of fresh cream and 2 tablespoons of honey before blending the ingredients together. There you go! Your wrinkles have been temporary filled making your skin look well moisturized and youthful.
- Luscious Pink Lips: Dead skin on your lips makes them look dull. However, fuller and pink lips can be achieved through exfoliation. QUICK DIY: Before going to bed apply ½ teaspoon of a good moisturizing lotion or Vaseline drooling in ¼ teaspoon of coffee ground and white sugar for 5 minutes. Wipe it clean with a warm towel.
- PAP Under Eye Mask: Eyes are one of the most striking features of a face. Sagginess, puffiness under the eyes topped with asymmetrical lines and dark circles steal the charm of a face. QUICK DIY: All you need to do is take a cotton ball and apply a mixture of PAP – Pineapple juice, Apple juice and Parsley (finely chopped). The mixture of juices penetrates within your skin giving the skin the required hydration, whereas Parsley is good to treat under eye inflammation, wrinkles and redness. Drinking the required amount of water also helps add that much-desired sparkle to the eyes.
- Hand Age Spots Exfoliation Mask: Hands silently place you in age brackets. With age, the hands acquire dead skin cells. This again contains pigment that can cause age spots. QUICK DIY: A scrub of ½ cup of rice (cooked) mixed with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and agave nectar is what you need to exfoliate your hands. Rub the scrub gently in circular motions above and beneath each of your hands.
- A Yum Bright Skin: Dead skins on the face make the skin look dull and pale. A highly yummy-sounding scrub will not only brighten the taste buds but also your face. QUICK DIY: Ground ½ a cup of almonds, add ½ cup of brown sugar, 1 cup of white sugar (yes, that’s a lot of sweetness which is going to make you look sweet), 2 tablespoons of fresh cream and olive oil. Apply it over your face in circular motions and wash it off with plenty of cold water. Keep the bees off you.
About The Author: Adana is a professional blogger and currently writes for Pender Medi Spa in Vancouver. She specializes in writing about beauty, skincare, and health.