Top 5 Tips Your Face Will Thank You For!
We women are always looking for new ways to freshen up our everyday make-up routine. Whether we’re sick of the same old gold shadow we always use, or we’re really going all out to change our look for a certain season, our brains are always searching for the right answers to our beauty wonders. Well look no further; Try these fierce tips on your face and it’ll be thanking you before you know it!
- You want youthful, perfectly glowing skin, right? But sometimes it can take a lot of products, scrubs or even surgery to erase years of sunbathing and what’s left from it. So just fake it ‘till you make it! It’s simple. Find a bottle of your tinted moisturizer lying around and mix a little bit of illuminator into it! You skin will beam with radiance!
- Another great way keep up on the quality of your skin is to keep it silky smooth and soft by adding 2 tablespoons of sunflower seed oil into your bath water. That’s right, this step encourages relaxing bath time!
- Get wide open eyes, even when you haven’t slept great in days- When applying blush for the day, instead apply it higher, right by your eyes. This will create the illusion of cheeriness and the shades of pink do a good job of concealing any darkness.
- Another helpful hint towards more beautiful eyes; Try applying your mascara differently- Stroke the brush inward, toward your nose, instead of outward or up and down.
- Wanting a different look with your eyebrows but too afraid to color them in any differently and look unrecognizable? Instead simply tidy them up for a cleaner, sleeker look. Just swipe a small amount of concealer cream over any tall or stray hairs. It will look like you just got a trim at the salon.