Stay Beautiful With Youthful Skin
The key to staying beautiful and maintaining that wonderful, youthful skin is to start as early as possible. Nutritional intake is critical, sadly most people, as they have aged, did not start at all or soon enough to overcome the anti aging skin care forces we all face.
Problems of malnutrition and dehydration together account for a major part of the accelerated aging going on in our society today.
Major Factors To Reducing Accelerated Aging
- Physical exercise – must be doing both enough exercise and exercising with enough intensity. Try to build up gradually to 45 minutes of aerobic activity daily, at least every other day. A heart rate monitor is useful to understanding the level the heart is being exercised. In order to keep the body as youthful as possible, mass muscle needs to be retained which means weight training 3 times per week.
- Dietary – reduce the intake of animal protein and increase the consumption of cold water fish, protein supplements may be used as needed. At least 45 grams of fiber daily are recommended. Eat your broccoli! At least 3 servings of a cruciferous vegetable daily (brussels sprouts, cabbage, or cauliflower). Olive oil should be used for cooking purposes.
- Hydration – ½ gallon of water and juices taken daily. Reduce caffeine, soda, and any beverages with sugar or sugar derivatives.
- Supplements – most important B Complex, garlic, lecithin, vitamins A, D, E, & C, calcium, and magnesium.
- Detoxification – over the years, unhealthy levels of toxin accumulate in our systems. Unfortunately, it is a fact of life today toxic substances are routinely in our food, water, and air. An easy solvent to get started is a solution of 1 gallon filtered water, 1/8 cup hydrogen peroxide, ¼ cup apple cider vinegar. Be sure and wash all fruits and vegetables in this solution before eating.
- Stress Reduction – If you’re under continuous stress, it’s not a matter of if you get sick, it’s a matter of when. You can only be happy if you think happy thoughts, angry if you think angry thoughts. Reduce stress all day, every day.
The combination of all of the factors above together work in harmony to slow down the aging process, which allows your body to look and feel years younger than your chronological age. The use of all-natural anti aging skin care cosmetic products further enhances the benefits of lifestyle changes. Look for cosmetics and skin care products that include vitamin C, magnesium, PentaPeptides, Kojic acid, and hydrating complexes.