Secrets To Beautiful Skin and Other Beauty Tips You Need!
Accelerated aging can be stopped by taking the oath to the 40 beauty resolutions below. Secrets to beautiful skin start with doing the same thing day-after-day and allowing your skin to work with a daily skin care regimen to provide a youthful, glowing look.
We searched high and low for favorite secrets to beautiful skin and other beauty tips (including celebrity beauty tips) to put together a comprehensive list.
Research shows these to be the top 40 beauty resolutions:
- Get the most out of your conditioning treatment by squeezing excess water from your hair before applying. This allows it to effectively penetrate the hair shaft.
- Remember to exfoliate at least once a week by stashing a sugar body scrub in your shower.
- Use a hydrating shampoo to protect your hair all winter.
- Turn the water temp in the shower to warm (not hot) to prevent stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Wear SPF 30 or higher year-round to defend your skin again harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Get a glowing complexion by eating more salmon.
- Quit smoking as it accelerates the presence of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Choose beauty products that do more than one thing for you.
- Brighten your eyes by wearing soft shades of green eyeshadow on your lids.
- Load up on vitamin C, found in broccoli, red peppers, citrus fruits, and strawberries, to keep skin healthy and prevent collagen from breaking down.
- Take years off your face by smiling more often. It lifts your facial muscles.
- Get healthy-looking skin by working out three times a week. It will stimulate blood flow and circulation.
- After conditioning your hair, lock in color and increase shine by rinsing with cool water to close the cuticle.
- Find your perfect shade of foundation by testing colors along your jawline.
- De-stress before going to bed. Write down your worries, it’ll help clear your head.
- Applying a soft pink shimmer to your cheeks instead of bronzer will give you a radiant, youthful look.
- Create a flawless smoky eye by keeping eyebrows well groomed. Eyeshadow will cling to stray hairs below the browbone.
- Stop squinting, it can deepen fine lines and wrinkles around the eye.
- Wear mascara every day (if nothing else) to appear wide-eyed.
- Help to repair your skin at night by running a humidifier while you sleep.
- Get stronger, healthier nails by pushing back your cuticles instead of cutting them.
- Define your eyes with a thin line of teal eyeliner.
- Get teeth whiter and cleaner by using an electric toothbrush.
- Prevent hair color from fading by rinsing out salt, chlorine, and chemicals immediately after swimming.
- Don’t scratch bug bites, they might scar. Use Cortaid or Benadryl to stop itching.
- Take shade from the sun by wearing wide-brimmed hat.
- Improve uneven skin tone by applying foundation like a face lotion.
- Sterilize metal beauty tools—place them in boiling water for 15 min. to kill bacteria.
- Apply an anti-aging serum daily to rejuvenate your skin.
- Give new beauty products time to work—wait 4 weeks before you see a difference.
- Trim your hair every 6 weeks to remove dry, split ends.
- Use an all-natural lipstick—did you know we eat at least 4 pounds in a lifetime?
- Feel good about yourself by complementing at least one person per day.
- Keep your hair shiny by skipping a day or two between hair washes.
- Have your feet measured, their size can change over time and badly fitting shoes can make feet dryer, rougher, and harder to repair.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your neck the same as your face.
- Cleanse your body of toxins by squeezing fresh lemon juice into 2 of the 8 glass of water that you drink per day.
- Give yourself a head massage once per month with a hot oil treatment to help soothe and repair a dry scalp.
- Apply fragrance the right way (a spritz on each wrist).
- Eat right to look beautiful—top beauty foods are blueberries, walnuts, and oysters.
You can start today with a resolution to stick to the 40 beauty secrets above and start on a journey to a more beautiful, youthful skin. The secrets to beautiful skin are shared by celebrities and should be followed by those of us seeking to emulate their appearance and longevity.