8 Ways to Make School Mornings Easier
The BACK-TO-SCHOOL rush is upon us again, and that makes for some very hectic mornings. Most of us have fallen into our routine, but some of us are still pulling up to the school as the bell rings. Luckily Eight O’Clock Coffee has been in the business of making mornings better for over 150 years, and they have compiled EIGHT tips for stress-free mornings. And what a perk to plan your schedule around the oh-s0-important morning cup of coffee!
1. Forget stopping for your morning coffee – that takes a lot of time and money. Prep your coffee pot the night before, so all you have to do when you wake up is flip the switch. Your coffee will brew as you get everyone ready and out the door.
2. Invest in a great travel mug to take your freshly brewed coffee to go. (Make sure it fits in your car’s cup holder).
3. Keep a calendar with everyone’s schedules on it right next to the coffeemaker. You can glance at it in the morning and know what’s in store for the day.
4. Pack lunches and plan outfits the night before to avoid morning confusion.
5. Keep grab-and-go breakfast foods, like granola bars and bananas, on hand.
6. Give yourself a time cushion for unexpected delays (don’t wake up at the last minute!).
7. Instead of dumping leftover coffee, store it in the fridge before you walk out the door. An iced coffee can serve as a nice afternoon pick-me-up.
8. To make mornings even easier, that smooth, rich taste of Eight O’Clock Coffee will be available in Keurig K-Cups this fall.
With these EIGHT GREAT TIPS, you can savor those last moments of summer and enjoy a smooth transition back to the daily grind.
About the Author: Eight O’Clock Coffee, “America’s Original Gourmet Coffee,” has been delighting coffee lovers with smooth, rich-tasting coffee since 1859 – and remains the country’s #1 retail whole bean coffee today. Eight O’Clock Coffee is also available in ground form and – as of September 2012 – in Keurig® K-Cup® Packs. Eight O’Clock Coffee brings over 150 years of expertise to their full line of gourmet coffee varieties, including their top-rated 100% Colombian, and can be found at most U.S. retailers where groceries are sold. Eight O’Clock Coffee is headquartered in Montvale, NJ and is roasted and packed in Landover, MD. For more information about Eight O’Clock Coffee, go to www.EightOClock.com, www.Facebook.com/EightOClockCoffee or @8oclockcoffee.