Date Night Ideas for Every Budget
We’ve all heard the saying, “good things come in small packages”. Well, the same theory applies to date night! It doesn’t have to be a full blown expensive dinner, followed by an elaborate plan and overnight stay.
While those are both very nice… often times the most fun can be had doing the random, quirky ideas that can be reminisced about for years after. Learn how to make the most of your next date night while sticking to your budget!
Big Romance Small Finance
Fellas, pay attention. If you supply a little time and creativity, these date ideas will be a “two-fer”. You both get love and romance and the mortgage can still get paid!
Here we go:
1) go strawberry picking and feed each other in the process;
2) participate in a volunteer project you both agree on;
3) go on a picnic, then pull over on the side of the road on the way home for an impromptu slow dance;
4) take a pottery class together and work on the SAME potter’s wheel;
5) play laser tag;
6) go to a shop that does custom t-shirts and design one just for eachother; and
7) after the date, write eachother notes naming ONLY THREE things you enjoyed about the date . . . then MAIL the notes to eachother. No texts, no “sexts”, no faxes, no emails . . . SNAIL MAIL . . . stamps and all.
OK, that’s a “lucky 7”. It should be enough to get you started. There are 14 more where these came from that you can add to your repertoire right now.
What is your favorite date-on-a-budget memory?