Garlic Broccoli with Pine Nuts
1 (12 ounce) Package Fresh Broccoli Florets (about 5 cups)
3 Garlic Cloves – minced
¼ Cup Fat Free, Less Sodium Chicken Broth
1 Tablespoon Pine Nuts – toasted
¼ Teaspoon Salt
¼ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add broccoli; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until broccoli starts to brown.
- Remove from heat; stir in garlic, and let stand 1 minute. Add broth; return to heat.
- Cover and simmer 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in pine nuts, salt, and pepper.
Makes 4 Servings. Per serving – 43 Calories, 1.8g Fat, 3.2g Protein, 5.6g Carbohydrates, 2.6g Fiber, 0mg Cholesterol, 204mg Sodium, 0.9mg Iron, 46mg Calcium, 0 Weight Watcher Points