Easy Delicious Desserts – Refrigerator Pineapple Cheesecake
Refrigerator Pineapple Cheesecake
1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1½ .Lbs. 1% Fat Cottage Cheese
8 Ounces Crushed Pineapple in Juice
2 Tablespoons Margarine – melted
1½ Tablespoons Oil
3 Ounces Sugar-Free Lemon Gelatin
1 Cup Boiling Water
¼ Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Water
2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- Mix crumbs, margarine, and oil.
- Press into bottom of 8” spring form pan or 8”x10½” pan and chill.
- Dissolve gelatin I boiling water and cool until lukewarm.
- Mix cheese, sugar, and vanilla in blender. Slowly add gelatin and blend well.
- Pour cheese mixture into crust and chill until firm.
- Put pineapple, pineapple juice, water and cornstarch in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Stir constantly. Cool 15 minutes.
- Spread over cheesecake and chill 1 hour or more.
Servings – 12. Per serving – Calories 157, Fat 4.9g, Carbohydrates 16.9g, Cholesterol 2mg, Sodium 306mg, Fiber 0.4g, Protein 11.5g, Potassium 83mg
So, if you’re looking to get or maintain a slim body, this is the dessert for you!