Chocolate Soy Brownies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
1 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
4 ounces plain soy yogurt
1 cup soy milk
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease an 8x8inch square pan or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, sugar and cocoa and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, mix the yogurt, soy milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until the brownies spring back when touched.
- Cool the brownies to room temperature before slicing.
Total Fat: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Protein: 2 g