Soy Milk Carrot Muffins
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Combine the flour, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the carrots.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, honey and soy milk.
- Pour the liquid mixture into dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
- Fill the greased muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes, until lightly browned and firm to touch.
Total Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Protein: 3 g